PCOS Treatment with Yantra/Taweez
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- We will send you 7 pieces of paper with something written on it. You have to wash it in a glass of water and consume it. It will be easier if you let it soak in water for some time. Collect the pieces of paper, do not throw it away. We use saffron and only ingredients, so no harm will be caused.
- Repeat the process for 7 consecutive day.
- Bless it with incense stocks and pray for good health before using it.
- Results will be visible within 7 days.
- Don’t throw the paper away. Instead, bury it in a clean place near a tree or plant.
You can use it along with your Ayurvedic or Allopathic treatment. Though, you will not need any of these treatments once you wear it.
If the blood outlet of the menstrual blood is less than 2-3 tablespoons then it is counted as low menstrual flow.
Yes. Unprotected sex can cause fertilization which leads to a decreased blood flow from menstruation.
Yes. It is highly affordable with no side effects at all.
Not really. At times it is just a temporary anomaly which must not bother the patient clinically.
A low menstrual flow means lesser degree of menstrual health that can have effect on fertility.
Obesity can cause PCOD. PCOD can cause disturbance to the menstrual cycle. This will in turn cause low menstrual flow.
No side effects of the treatment have been reported till now. Success rate is very high.
A low menstrual flow means that there is something wrong with the menstrual cycle and the ovulation process in the woman that has led to this happening.
Answer is both yes and no. Certain lifestyles are known to aggravate the low menstrual flow while many causes of LMF do not need any trigger as such.
Yes. Having an iron rich diet with low glycemic index and more essential fats is key to curb the problem.